Samphire Yashti Madhu Cough Syrup
Joshanda Darza Khas
The main beneficial effects of Yashti Madhu are also on the respiratory system and digestive system. This dry cough or congestive cough, cough due to allergies, cough due to a sore throat, T.B. Or cough due to asthma, cough due to change of season, helps to remove any type of cough in children and elderly people.
1. Glycyrrhiz Glabra (Mulethi): An old remedy to cure sore throat from Mulethi. It can cure conditions such as cough, sore throat due to its bronchodilator properties and also reduces the effects of chronic asthma.
2. Zizpus vulgaris (Unab): It contains energy, vitamins and minerals, it gives you great relief from cough which helps to calm your respiratory system and also strengthens immunity.
3. Clerodenron Serratium (Bhringi): It is used to treat health conditions like swelling, asthma, cough & hiccups.
4. Viola Odarata (Bunphash): Commonly used as a remedy for cough, sore throat and hoarseness (sore throat).
5. Dendrocalamus Strictus (Bansa): Used as a treatment for diseases arising from Vata, Kapha and Pitta.
6. Rosa Centifolia (Phool Gulab): This respiratory system helps in relieving asthma and cough.
7. Amomum Subulatum (Large cardamom): Large cardamom is used in cough due to its heat (hot) properties. It helps in removing excess mucus from the respiratory tract and provides relief.
8. Adies Webbiana (Talis Patra): Helpful in the treatment of diseases like cough, asthma, common cold, sneezing, allergies and upper respiratory infections.
9. Piper Long Linn (Pippala root): It is commonly used to treat cough, asthma, constipation, diabetes and paralysis of the tongue.
10. Pistacia Integerrima (Kakar Singhi): Used as a traditional Ayurvedic treatment for cough.
11. Zingiber Officinale (Dry ginger): It has powerful phlegm suppressive properties. Apart from this, it also contains many flying liquids which is beneficial in the treatment of cough as well as cold and cold.
12. Menta Viridis (Mint): Mint leaves help to relieve you from cold and asthma.
13. Ocimum sanctum (Basil): Basil (Tulsi) leaves are used in the treatment of cough and cold and fever.
14. Hysspus Officinalis (Zufa): Zufa helps in relieving throat pain in the changing season.
15. Caryophyllus Aromaticus (Cloves): Long time from used in natural remedies for cough and sore throat.
16. Pipper Longum (Peepal): Peepal fruit is also used for the treatment of cough, bile, blood related problems, burning and vomiting.
17. Myrica Nagi (Kayphal): It is useful for the treatment of cough and throat pain.
18. Cichoriun Intybus (Chicory): Highly effective for cough, provides relief from sore throat.
19. Sasswrea Lappa (Kootha): It is used in the treatment of asthma. Due to its performative activity, it helps in removing mucus from the air passages which makes breathing easier.
20. Tinospora Cardifoliamiers (Giloy): Giloy is used to reduce respiratory problems such as frequent cough, cold-cough.
21. Emblica Officinalls (Amla): It improves cough and cures cold.
22. Foeniculum Vulgaremiel (Fennel): It helps in reduce the risk of cold, cough and flu and provides immediate relief. It helps to keep many seasonal infections away and keeps your body warm from within.
23. Honey: Honey is considered to be helpful in relieving cough due to its various antimicrobial properties.
24. Mentha piperitd (Satpodina): Satpodina is used for the treatment of common cold- cough, headache and other conditions.
25. Noshadar: It is used prominently in the treatment of various diseases like- cough, cold, asthma and indigestion etc.
Features of Samphire Yashti Madhu Cough Syrup:
It is without side effects.
It is non-sedative
It is absolutely alcohol free.
It has 25 herbal ingredients.
It is 100% herbal.
It is ready to use.
Dosage : Take with lukewarm water.
Children : 1-4 years : 1/2 teaspoon twice a day
: 4-12 years : 1 teaspoon twice a day
Adults : 2 teaspoon thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Shake well before use.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place.